Hi Melissa Mae. Hey, you are very pretty and that hair cut with that hair style fits you really well.
Have a nice weekend you and your husband.
God bless,
Gabriela. :)
Anonymous said…
I guess it's a good thing nobody really cares what sensi says!
Anonymous said…
Someone is using my id, I did not publish that awful comment, I think your hair looks nice. sensi
Anonymous said…
hey sensi, who are you anyways? do you know the group of friends or not???
Anonymous said…
I don't know you personally, but I stumbled across your site and assumed anyone was welcome to comment, as long as it wasn't nasty. I am very upset that possibly one of you is now trying to make me look mean and hateful so I will leave, but it won't work.
it was supposed to be a surprise but since i am a nosy wife and i cant just let david work on anything with out knowing what it is...he traded lettering someones trailer for a scooter. i will be the proud owner of a Rocketta Scooter (red or blue) in a few weeks. I am so excited!! thanks love!
attacking someone on their web site isnt very nice. but just in case anonymous wants to know i did not know parson brown was a minister and i dont think i have ever heard that in a sermon..so i am not sure how being a devout church member has anything to do with this song. and i wasnt trying to ruin CHRISTMAS!! i never thought about the meaning until someone else brought it up and i always thought parson brown was just a color...and to tell you the truth i never thought anything sexual about the song and in re-reading my post there is not a mention of the "questionable" part of the song being about anything sexual...well everyone is entitled to their opinions. sorry if i offeneded anyone it was not meant to be offensive. merry christmas.
so i am a wife and i have a home that needs to be cleaned and i have a "problem" area in my home. yea i know the wife part is irrelevant. so the problem area is the bathroom. can you help me with the right product for cleaning the bathroom?? i have a good product for the toilet. scrubbing bubbles but the problem i have is i guess what they refer to on commercials as "SOAP SCUM" in the shower..it makes me so angry!! ok maybe it doesnt make me angry it is just annoying. anyone know a good product?? i am sick of wasting my $$ on stuff that doesnt work. Thanks in advance.
Comments
Have a nice weekend you and your husband.
God bless,
Gabriela. :)