Very Cape May

This is something i think is odd...but it happens everyday. Girls walk all around town in their bikini's. Now this being a beach town it shouldn't be that odd, but where I come from in Sunny Ca the girls atleast grab a pair of shorts or a wrap before leaving the beach. Maybe the humidity makes the rich people think of some islands they vacation at or something. This is even very common for people with out "the perfect body" and it isnt pretty. so that is another wierd but true fact about Cape May.

Comments

thebensonator said…
yeah I remember that. I almost got sucked into the craziness one day too... but at the last minute grabbed a pair of shorts before leaving the beach to buy water for me and Ems :) (Besides I would have been one of the not so cute people in the bathing suit.. hehe)

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city