Friday, May 12, 2006

its official

I'm SICK! So thanks to my loving husband who had a cold before he left...I now have the same cold. It started with a sore throat then aches and chills. I am looking forward to the aches and chills being gone...oh and i am thankful for my stash of puffs ultra, because (yes this is me whining) my nose wont stop running. i woke up at 3am then 4am then 5am until 8 when i really had to get up because my faucet of a nose decided to run all night and i thought it was bleeding...not fun! i even took nasty nasty nyquil and it helped a little but only from midnight to 3am. that seems like too short of a time. i dont like to take medication mostly cause im no good at swallowing pills, but nyquil we have is in liquid form...so tonight i will take it again and hope for the best.

3 comments:

thebensonator said...

stink! Both Jenn and Cerise are sick, and people I work with are sick. Too many sick people! I'm sorry :(

Stephanie said...

I hope you feel better soon! I hate being sick...and I hate taking medicine too! Nick always makes me take it, he forces me like I'm a little child!! I guess he kind of has to, otherwise I wouldn't take any! I was sick a couple of weeks ago & whining like a baby. Now I just have a really bad cough...he makes me take gross cough medicine at night...I kind of think the cough medicine is so he can get a quiet night's sleep! :) Well, sorry for so much rambling...get better soon! Love you!

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Hello Melissa Mae. Hope you get better soon of your cold.

Wish your week is nice.

Blessings! :)