senior citizen preview

so i had my "soft" opening night with my play last night. it was a lot of fun! and the show is awesome!! I love it! David is doing stage crew and his job is pretty hard, he has to open and close a trap door, i know it sounds easy but its really complicated!! So tonight Big Dave, Melissa Joy and Jason are all coming to the play! I am so excited!! We are going to taco bell first for dinner. The best part is we are all driving up together so we get to hang out on the ride up and back! I cant wait!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Congrats on the first show...I'm sure you did great! I wish I was there to come watch you perform. Have lots of fun!
Stephanie said…
So how'd did it go??

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city