what a week!

so friends i hope you are all well! lets see, Monday i drove Cassy back to JFK and my friend Michele drove with me...we drove there and at olive garden then dropped cassy off and drove back, that was a total of 8 hours! Then we took Big Dave out for his brithday to Corky's in the tropicana in atlantic city! It was a great night!! Tuesday was my brother's birthday and they all went to Medieval times..i was sad to miss it, but being in Jersey is hard to be at family parties. So sorry little brother! I was thinking about you. So for halloween we went trick or treating with Amanda and Jenna and thier parents Michele and Scott! It was a fun night! The rest of the week went by fast...not much else going on. I have ladies night at Art & Soul and i have 10 friends coming to paint tonight. I made cookies and got some chips and dip! Oh and I got little packets of strawberry lemonade mix to add to my water bottles from Target and that has helped me drink more water. They are pretty tasty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city