Monday, February 05, 2007

aerobics

oh man i am so out of shape! i have gone to aerobics twice and this morning was day 2 i am such a wimp! so now i am going to work and try to stay inside because it is so cold outside. it is 16 degrees outside and the wind is super cold! so friends i am staying warm in my house...we have revival at church this week so i will have to go out for that. i am sad though cause i wanted to go to michaels and get some stuff with my christmas gift cards...it will have to wait!! off to shower and get clean i dont want to be the stinky kid.

2 comments:

beacherteacher said...

Welcome home!

thebensonator said...

We played "football" at a local park for fun on Sunday. The next day I was so sore I could barely move and it hurt to laugh! Don't worry I am a wimp too! haha