Thursday, February 23, 2006

fun in the sun

yesterday we went out on the little speed boats again and this time i got to drive my own. it went super fast and i even caught some air...i think. i had a lot fo fun "boating"! then last night we went to the Cape May Cafe which is an all you can eat seafood buffet. I am not big on buffet because i dont feel like i eat enough, but the buffet last night had so much good stuff other then seafood i think i am still full. the best part was dessert chocolate mousse bon bons on top of oreos with a light dusting of chocolate powder. yum!

2 comments:

jamie Smith said...

yummy!! I hope you are doing great! I have thought of you lately and hoped you were happy! It sounds like you have had some fun lately boating! that sounds fun! So are there kids in your future? Or are you still having fun just being a kid yourself? Love ya!

Stephanie said...

I really hate buffets! I'm glad you found one to enjoy. :)