Tuesday, April 18, 2006

spring

so the signs of spring flowers, warm sunny days and road kill. yep thats what i said - ROADKILL. it is so nasty and it makes me so sad...but all the animals must forget how dangerous the cars are while they are hibernating or migrating. but i am thankful for the spring flowers (even though i have been sneezing and having a few bloody noses) and the warm days. its nice to only grab a sweatshirt just in case. (of course i am wearing my sweatshirt today but its a bit breezy) hopefully next week i will get into my garden and pull all the weeds and plant some wild flowers.

1 comment:

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Yup, road kill is so sad.

I love Spring because of all the beautiful trees with flowers in bloom. That's just great.

Have a nice week Melissa Mae. Thanks for visiting Brian & I's blog and leaving your nice comments. Blessings and byue for now. :)