National Adoption Day

I was very happy on sunday when our pastor mentioned it was Orphan Sunday and spoke of the need for foster and adoptive homes in our county. Our journey has not been easy and I do not believe it is over. Right now we are focusing on our little man and we will see where we go in the future. I am bubbling over with love for our little man and just sit and watch him try new things and grow. I am not ready for him to be 2 and not be a baby. I realize he is already a big boy and not a baby. I am excited for our adoption day even though we dont have a date yet I know it is going to happen and I can't wait to adopt our sweet little man. I am so excited to see him grow up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city