November 1st

Ok seriously where did 2010 go? I can not believe it is November 1st. I dont know if it is since we have become parents that time seems to fly by but really our little one is going to be 21 months tomorrow. Which really means he will be 2 in 3 months...I think I just stopped breathing! As I am writing this I am just trying to remind myself that I need to remember all of the moments. We just celebrated our 2nd halloween and he was so cute and so much fun. I dont want to forget anything. I was looking at a picture from when he was a few days old and it doesnt feel like that long ago. I bought a book to write his story in and I haven't started writing...I need to get on the ball! Anyway I had a friend comment that she reads this and I just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement. I try to be disciplined about blogging but sometimes days just get away from me. I am so thankful for my friends! Now I am going to dowload all the halloween pictures to snapfish and order them for free when i buy 2 8x10's - 100 free prints with code scaryprints if you order 2 8x10s. I'm pretty excited :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city