HAHAHA! The Joke is on ME!

So as you can see Christmas was yesterday and I shared two elf stories! We did a lot of fun and helpful things this month but realized really quickly the elf leaving notes or little presents was a BAD idea. It quickly became a competition on who could find the elf first. So that meant my children who usually sleep until 7:30 or 8 were up before the sun. There was fighting and crying and whining over the elf. My answer was the elf had to go. I texted our next door neighbor and she went on a covert mission for me. (hide elfie while we were visiting Santa) and Elfie left a note that he had to go back to the north pole because everyone was getting up too early.

Elfie came back for Dec 23, painted everyone's noses red and left a note in dry erase marker on the bathroom mirror, "Merry Christmas"

The best activity we did this December was to go to a local nursing home and sing christmas carols. The residents loved it and our group loved it too.  The joy in several of the ladies faces and the dancing lady brought joy to my heart.


I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas Season and of course a great Christmas yesterday. I am not sure if the Elf will return next year, what would you do to keep your kids from waking up too early to find the Elf? Any tips or tricks appreciated! Merry Christmas! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city