Saturday, September 04, 2004

Saturday - The Long Weekend Has Begun

So today I opened a few minutes after 1pm (which is when my posted hours are) and we had 2 people waiting to come in...oh well. We went to visit Grandmom on our way to the store and got her lunch so its ok that we were a little late. Earlier in the summer I was 15 minutes late because I ran out of gas in the rain and had to wait for David & Cousin Jimmy to rescue me. So it looks pretty gross out today but the beach is still covered in umbrella's supposedly it is going to clear up later so i guess everyone wanted to get the best spot on the beach. Hopefully we will get busy later. Only time will tell. And if not is ok because we always have stuff we can do around the store.
Off to dip the pieces from yesterday in the beautiful blue dipping glaze.

Melissa

No comments: