Fall Hours

So I have been kicking around what to do for the fall for Art & Soul and I figured i would post my ideas and see if anyone has any feedback about what I should do about the hours of operation. In case you don't already know, Cape May is a "Summer" town so there are a lot more people around in the summer...but i want to see what i can do in the fall while not sitting in the studio all alone for hours. So here is plan 1: Closed Sun-Tue, 10-6pm Wed&Thur, 12-10pm Fri & 11-8pm Sat. Plan 2 Closed Sun-Tue, 11-7pm wed-Fri, 12-10pm Sat. Plan 3 Closed Sun - Wed, 10-10 Thur - Sat. So that is what i have come up with...let me know what you think.Plan 1, 2 or 3. Or if you have a different idea i am open to suggestions. (also thought my friends and family might be interested in the inner thought process of a store owner (thats me) in cape may, nj) I can't wait for the leaves to turn colors and pile up all over the yard. Yippee its almost fall.

Melissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city