hmmmmm

so i have had a great week. i had a bunch of great customers at Art & Soul last week. I have one more kiln load to unload it fired last night. I finished wrapping all of my gifts for my family in CA and I mailed them out priority today. I delivered a bunch of pottery today! I have some more gifts to wrap but not too much! And I even delivered 250 ornaments to the Lower Township School day Care. Life is good! What do I have left to do? Well lots of cleaning so when we get back from California our house will be nice and clean. I have to get ready for the Children's Christmas Party tomorrow at church and I have to relax and read some of my book. I am looking forward to Christmas and to this Sunday at church. We are doing the last Superhero of Faith - Jesus! It has been a lot of fun to do the dramas each week.

Comments

Stephanie said…
I have a question...the Lower Township Day Care, is that in a not so nice part of town? Cause if not, they shouldn't call it "Lower Township"...even if it means lower like on a map, it makes me think, lower as in lower-income.

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city