Friday, July 16, 2010

writing a book??

So i love to read and my husband recently asked me why i dont want to write a book, since i love to read. I have been thinking about this a lot since he mentioned it. In the morning I usually go for a walk with my baby and we look at birds, airplanes, car and all of the fun yard decorations in our neighborhood. Today our walk got me thinking about an idea for a book and I might try to work on an outline. Every time I think of an idea for a book I cant seem to get it out of my head and onto paper and I always think this has probably already been written. The main idea is two moms from totally different backgrounds live in the same neighborhood and become friends. The story will chronicle the mishaps and joys of motherhood and friendship. But I need a BIG problem and I havent gotten that far yet...maybe one has to move to a 3rd world country...or one has a house fire and how they move forward from that. See I have too many ideas....maybe I will just work on the characters for now :)

3 comments:

Jill Blatt said...

sounds like a pretty cool idea! keep us updated on how it's coming :)

davidmac said...

how bout a foster mom that moves from another state...

Unknown said...

How about my sisters story. Where a mother loses her baby girl after 10 days. It's gut wrenching.