Tuesday, November 30, 2004

i have been sick....sorry for tha lack of updates

so i have a cold...thanks to my lovely sister in law and the combination of going swimming in 40 degree weather..well the pool was inside but then i went outside with wet hair and that couldnt have been good for my immune system...even though they say it has nothing to do with cold getting sick..i was frozen!! so i am starting to feel better now...but i am still all boogery and my head is super congested. i did finally get a good nights sleep last night thanks to orange flavored alksetlzer ?? on spelling... so i am off to acme to get some more medicine...wish me luck!! hope i can sleep tonight.

2 comments:

thebensonator said...

Haha, you crack me up! I'm sorry you're still all boogery.

OutOfTheSilent said...

maybe it is a blog thing..

I am sick
Corry is sick
You are sick

maybe we are passing it around...