Wednesday, December 15, 2004

david in boston

so yesterday david and his cousin tommy hit the road to go and pick up cousin jimmy from Eastern Nazarene College in Boston...they got there safe and sound and in record time...thanks to cousin tommy's driving. when i talked to him a bunch of them were heading into boston and going to play pool near where the Red Sox play and it was 3 degrees...doesnt sound like fun to me...so i stayed at Dave & Mary's last night and woke up early this morning and took Melissa Joy to school and then i went home and wrapped a ton of presents that i have to send off today to my family to make sure they get them in time for christmas....it was fun to wrap everything until i realized i havent gotten anything for my brother...i know what i am getting him...but he is going to be sad because my sister has a lot of presents...and he is only getting one...they are of the same value...oh well...maybe he will be sad because i am not there...yeah right...who am i kidding... oh well. Christmas is so much fun!! It is cold here now it was 23 degrees when i got up but the sun is shining and our house is nice and warm...gotta get some work done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody!!! :)
I am the snowman you have all been so riled up about!
I am just here to say meeeerry Christmas! :)
It's great to see you all with your thinking caps on, but sheesh...all this heat is makin' me melt!
I love you all...Christians, nonchristians, christmas-ruiners, and the like.

Here is the answer you have all been searching for...ya ready?
My name givin' name is actually "PASON BROWN" (after a famous magician from the 1940's). There was just a typo in the song...no "R"! Isn't that silly! Sorry about the controversy! :)

Love,
Snowman Pason Brown


(If you guys all start googling PASON Brown, you're big dorks)

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute-you can't be anonymous-I'm amonymous.

Anonymous said...

It's a hard word to spell more than once in a sentence.