Monday, August 15, 2005

doubles

do you ever see someone that you think has to be someone else? Well living in cape may I often see someone who looks just like someone else from far away or from the side then when you see them straight on they dont look that much like the other person. Then there are times like saturday i saw a couple walking across the street and they looked just like my parents from the back...so wierd. i think it has to do with living in california my whole life then moving here. or maybe i am just cuckoo!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Or maybe, you just miss people! :)

Katie Drake said...

DEFINITELY kukoo!

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

It has happened to me too, like I see people here that I kind of find similar to my friends or parents that I left in Mexico.

It should be that somehow we miss them I guess.

Have a good week Melissa Mae.

:)

thebensonator said...

yup... cookoo! You should talk to Emma about that one... she has a great embarrassing story about when she thought she recognized someone :)

SheenV said...

They say that when one is in a new place, one looks for familiarity. The same things happens to me all the time. I was just in Canada and met someone who looked very much like sonmeone I know here.