Tuesday, June 15, 2010

america's got talent

David and I started watching America's Got Talent and it is an interesting show. I have enjoyed watching the different acts and tonight the magician "michael grasso" was very cool! There were a few other acts that were really good too. I auditioned to be a character at disneyland when I was younger and that audition process was gruelling and overwhelming. I feel for all of these people who are brave enough to audition and I can only imagine what the process is like. To just sit and wait for your number to be called is draining and then you still have to perform. I did get hired as a disney character and really enjoyed that job. It was worth the audition process!

1 comment:

Jill Blatt said...

I think David should audition via the youtube audition they are doing! He'd be awesome! :)