Friday, June 11, 2010

cooking

So I have been trying new recipes lately and I decided to search online for some other healthy recipes. Last night I made ground turkey enchiladas, but after opening the can of enchilada sauce I tasted it and realized it would make them too spicy for me. Does anyone have an alternative? I thought about using tomato sauce or paste? But is that wierd? To tell you the truth i just put cheese on top and they were tasty. I think the next time I make enchiladas I might look for a recipe that has a white sauce I remember having them when I was a kid. Tonight i made Chicken Ravioli Carbonara with Broccoli. I had never heard of "carbonara" before but this dish was good! I am bummed there weren't any leftovers for tomorrow!

2 comments:

davidmac said...

heck yeah! it was delish...

jill blatt said...

i usually mix 1 can of enchilada sauce and 1 can of tomato sauce together cuz i can't handle spicy stuffs either! i've used that on top of my enchurritos for years and the kids and mike love them :)