rainy day

so i just woke up from a nap that i fell asleep into while i was reading the last battle a book in the chronicles of narnia and i totally had wierd narnia dreams. i dont usually like to nap but today is so gloomy and i could hear the rain coming down on the roof and it sort of mezmerized me into a nice little nap. so now i am going to go out in the rain and buy all the fixings for tacos yummy!! i am cooking dinner tonight for some friends and of course for my family. nothing like waiting til the last minute to go get the food...but hey thats my style. hope you have a safe night and a happy new year. i am looking forward to my tacos and my kiss at midnight.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Those were yummy tacos! Thanks for having us over! :)

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city