good day

yippee!! today has been a good day...2 painters and a whole shipment of ornaments...i love them they are super cute and i think they will sell fast because they are $4 each and i have a little sale of buy 1, 2 and 3 is free...so that should be a good incentive... other then that jsut enjoying the fall..off to have dinner and spend time with the family...and see jesse my sweetheart dog..he loves me..in case you didnt already know he pees everytime i go over to his house...i have to admit he pees when he gets excited for a few other people..but that isnt very often... he is so cute. oh yeah i helped with carvan last night...the 1 &2nd graders and watched jersey girl for the 2nd time...it is cute but super cheesy...thats ok though...i have to say i liked it any way.

Comments

thebensonator said…
awww, I miss Jesse :)
Anonymous said…
Ya, but Jesse left you for me when I was there.....

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city