o to be 13

wow we had a birthday party at art & soul for a girl turning 13...it really brings light to the greatness of being a 13 year old...they havent yet become nasty and they still have so much fun. the group that was here tonight was a lot of fun...very loud and non stop talkers but still fun. it reminded me of when i was 13 and that is when i made all of the great friends that i still have today...i miss you friends...but i am so glad to have the email and these lovely blogs and the phone...thank goodness for modern technology. so on my friend laura's 19th birthday celebration - happy birthday laura- i celebrated with 6 girls i don't even know but they enjoyed painting and i enjoyed their snacks...fun for all. it was a great day for art & soul and for me too.

Comments

Robyn said…
Hey Melissa,
I see what you mean about stumbling upon interesting blogs. Yours is fun as well. If I ever visit Cape May, I'll come visit Art & Soul. Love the name.

Aren't junior highers refreshingly honest? Such a hard time in life, but fun as well. God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city