march 3rd

today i went to LAX at 4am to take my sister and her boyfriend joshua to the airport, then i went again at 10:30am to pick up my mother in law - mary who is making my best friend cassy's wedding cake. then we spent most of the day looking for all the cake supplies mary will need and we got a good deal on the confection sugar thanks to vons! later we went to dinner at mimi's and my friends amanduh and matthew met up with us, for those who know amanda i am pestering her to wear a skirt to cassy's wedding ...join in my pestering if you are brave enough. mimis was delicious never disappointing. then i hit a few shoe stores looking for the same shoes everyone else got on the internet but i was in the phillipines and it would have been too late if i ordered them when i got back...so i am a slacker bridesmaid. its ok cassy still loves me. so now i am getting ready for bed oh and i worked in there somewhere too. i am looking forward to a manicure and some chocolate dessert tomorrow...and i get to see where cassy is getting married..i am so excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city