Wednesday, March 23, 2005

phew!

so i have given up soda. today is the 5th day with out soda and pretty much any caffeine that i can think of. i was going to get an iced tea at glen ivy, but i decided to go with water because i will add too much sugar and that would probably be as bad for me as coca-cola. i am addicted to coca-cola or atleast i was..and i couldnt stop drinking it. when i started working in the office at compex i had 5 cans of coke in one 12 hour work day. that was the end of it for me. the next morning i had a horrible tummy ache and i felt so sick all day. so i guess i sort of over dosed on coca-cola. i am very proud of myself so far and i think i might be able to have a iced tea or lemonade if i ever dont want water. But i have a new found appreciation for water..i used to hate water..but now i think i like it. today i haven't had enough but i am working on it. the amount of 8- 8oz glasses seems impossible for me to obtain, i have had 5 - 8oz servings and i cant even tell you how many trips i had to make to the bathroom...maybe someday i will drink all 8. wish me luck.

2 comments:

thebensonator said...

Good luck! Yeah, I manage to get the water in somehow. But then again, I do pee about every 5 seconds ;)

Claudine said...

blog-rolled you: anyone who write about rabid soda-addictions and weiner-mobiles is in. ;)