Rudy's

There is nothing like Rudy's in Old Torrance...David and My Dad and I went to lunch there today. My Dad is a big fan of hamburger...actually it is all he eats ground beef that is. So at Rudy's he always gets a ground sirloin patty and hashbrowns...then he dips the hamburger in a-1 so today i got the same thing it was so yummy. and of course i had a coke. it is nice to get to see my dad...i really miss him when i am in new jersey, one thing this trip has brought to my attention is i need to make a better effort when i am in new jersey to talk to everyone not just my mom and sister. it doesnt matter how i talk to them...phone, email or text message. people i love i want to make sure they know i love them and i am thinking about them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city