Wednesday, January 25, 2006

hmmmmm

lets see i did have a lot of fun at nickel nickel and my toes are really cute pink. other then that we havent been doing too much just hanging out with friends and family. last night we stayed home and spent time with my parents...i made dessert chcocolate angel food cake (not as good as regular angel food cake) strawberries and cool whip...it was pretty good. i finished a good book last night called the shadow of the wind and i have a bunch more to read that i got for christmas. im off to hang out with my mom after i finish my work today.

1 comment:

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Nice you went to get some nice pedicure and that you have been hanging out with family and friends. That is neat.

Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting my "güero" and I's blog.

Bye for now. :)