Wednesday, January 11, 2006

sick

poor david is sick...i hope he begins to feel better soon. i hate to see him not feeling good. hopefully it is just a little bug and it will pass soon.

other then that we are just hanging out at my parents we went to dinner last night at Brian & Annasarahs - tacos and pizookie very good. Thanks for having us over!

my sister made it home safe from italy but she says it is expensive there and she spent about $1,000 on food, cab rides and a few bottles of wine and olive oil for souvenirs. i hope to go to italy some day so i guess i better save my pennies! i miss lilly she was fun to play with and cuddle with, my parents cat anthony is old and he sees me coming and runs the other way because i am like elmyra from tiny toons. what can i say i want to love him and hug him and squeeze him and he doesnt like it.

1 comment:

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Hope your husband feels better. Hey, how great that you both are spending some time with your parents. How long are you staying there? So your sis came back from Italy? I have never been to there either but sounds like an interesting country to visit. Bye for now.