Saturday, January 07, 2006

seal beach


so if you check out my husbands photo blog you might notice some of the new shots are from seal beach. well i was there with him while he was taking those shots and it was a beautiful morning, but still a little breezy. when he was on the beach taking the photos i laid out my coat and basked in the sun and sat watching the people surf or just laid back and enjoyed the noises of the crazy birds who must of thought my del taco cup signified that i had some french fries to feed them. (instead i threw pebbles and beach wood at them) then we went up to watch the surfers from the pier and david took a bunch of really awesome shots and at first i was playing with all of the lady bugs on the bench i was sitting on (why are lady bugs on the pier?) and then i put my hood up and laid back on the bench and just basked in the sun (again!) it felt so good to just relax.

2 comments:

OutOfTheSilent said...

that sounds great... the basking and all...

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Great you relaxed at the beach. Where is Seal beach located? Sounds like fun. I tried to access the pics you say your husband took but could not. How can I visit the website?

Thanks for visiting my blog Melissa Mae. Happy New year and take care. :)