Friday, January 13, 2006

shoes

why is it that a pair of usper cute shoes can make your day? i am not a girly girl in the sense that i have 50 pairs of shoes i mean i do have a few but nothing over the top. so my mom took me shopping for a dress and shoes for a wedding we are going to tomorrow. and i love the dress but i really really love the shoes. i think they are exactly what ihad in my mind for what i wanted. now i have to get some more cute outfits to match my new shoes. (is that a bad??)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

No that's not bad...that's a good way to rationalize getting new clothes! :)
I love shoes! Shoes, handbags, clothes & accessories can all make my day! That just means you appreciate the small things in life! :)

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Look forward of seeing pics of the wedding you are attending if you take them. Have a great weekend you and your husband.

Katie Drake said...

welcome to my life :)