lazy day

so i am not sure if it is the heat or the humidity or maybe it is the combo but i have been in a sleepy state all day. if at all possible i would have stayed in bed all day! but instead i got up and we went to the library and got some new books and then we opened up art & soul! i am always grateful for days when david and i get to both work at art & soul! today even though i felt sleepy was a good day. and tonight we are going for a motorbike ride! hip hip hooray!! and for dinner in wildwood.

Comments

Anonymous said…
awgh those lazzy dazze of summer... Where are they? I think I am going to miss them this year... I do have to say that I do have the heat and humidity too... :)
Stephanie said…
Sounds like a great day! How was the motorcycle ride? And dinner?
melissamae said…
nope! sorry cass! no prego for me. love you!

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city