the bird "squirrel" feeder
Posted by Hello

Comments

Hi Melissa Mae.

Hey, thanks for the very nice comments in my hubby & I's blog. Oh, thanks for the very nice compliments to me about my skills.

Hey, I'm very impressed about your hubby & you too.

You yourself have a knowledge in Arts and Pottery (Is your major in Arts? It would be great if I had been given that gift) and also I'm impressed about your hubby's photography skills (I have just taken a look at all the pics he has in his blog and I like his photography style).

Hey, also I think it's great the opportunity that your hubby and you have of traveling a lot all over the world and knowing of different cultures, people, places, etc.

I believe that every human being is given a special gift, hability or talent by God in life, which is very interesting, as it makes them unique and able to exchange knowledge about theose talents with others. So, we can always learn from other people's talents and they can always learn from ours too. Isn't it exciting and interesting?

Ok, for now I say bye.

Liked your backyard. Look forward to seeing the pics you say you will post of your front yard after the gardening.

Take care and God bless.

Gabriela.

P.S. By the way, I left the URL address of my hubby & I's website in my blog comments. When you have the chance, it would be very nice if you please sign our Guestbook. Hope you like the website.

Popular posts from this blog

In response to Who is Parsons Brown???

landing in atlantic city