Monday, April 18, 2005

i heart squirrels

so as many of my friends may already know i have an obsession with squirrels. since moving to cape may, nj we have a lot more squirrels around then in long beach, ca. this is very exciting for me. so for christmas i got a "bird" feeder that is easy for the squirrels to eat out of and a bag of corn (i put corn because i dont like birds just squirrels and birds dont go for the corn) so on sunday i had 2 or 3 times when i came around the corner of our house and scared an unsuspecting squirrel. then again today i got to see one eating and he or she seemed to really enjoy the feast i laid out for my furry little friends. i have not be successful in snapping a photo of them because they are very fast at sneaking away. but i did take a few from far away and a picture of the feeder that i will post later. and to go along with my squirrel addiction i got a squirrel's gone wild shirt for my birthday from corrie & laura and i decided to wear it last night! thanks girls.

4 comments:

Claudine said...

I used to until 2 squirrels accidentally missed the nearby tree and ran up my leg as I was jogging at the park. Freaked me out!

thebensonator said...

haha

Anonymous said...

Hi, I did not see the shirt.

Yup, squirrels are very cute animals. In Mexico I only saw them at the zoo, lol. But in the U.S. in parks and when going camping. Very cute animals.

Bye and have a nice week lady.

Gabriela. :)

melissamae said...

thanks for the visual of the squirrel running up your leg i laughed out loud!