Friday, April 22, 2005

ice cream and friday

so this is why i like friday because I know that art & soul is open so i will hopefully make some $$ and because Chillin' on Sunset is open so i will have some ice cream after i close. yumm! i love ice cream except it is making me cold thinking about it. i have been enjoying the slow time because i know it will be so busy soon i wont even be able to think. i would like to go up the the art supply store and buy some canvas' to paint and put up in our house but that will have to wait until i have free time. because once summer gets here i wont be able to do any decorating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi lady, hey, thanks very much for having signed my hubby & I's Guestbook in our website.

Hey, I was reading again what you mention of that you are paying two rents and want prayers about housing.

Wouldn't you like to get a mortgage loan and get your house?

Related to my hubby & I, we got our house but now he is paying the loan. By the way, I need a job soon to help him with the bills, lol.

Hey, it's friday. Great. Have you and your hubby a very nice weekend.

Take care and God bless.

Gabriela. :)

David Tellez said...

OMG! I love Fridays too!

Here in town, at the Cold Stone Creamery, every Friday night they have this special ice cream deal, and OMG!

I cant even begin to tell you, how much I look foward to that day! I know that sounds kinda sad, but hey! This is some good shit!

LOL...