Tuesday, May 03, 2005

busy busy busy

so yesterday we went to border's because we got a $50 gift card for taking pictures at a wedding and i got 2 books and i am already 75% done with one because i stayed up until 3 am yesterday reading...yeah i know i really need some self control. but i like reading...its like a sequel when you stop reading you have to wait until you have a chance to pick up again...so i still had to get up this morning and work...so it took me a litle while to get going, but i made it through the day. i baked a delicious cake for dessert tonight and i have to say i love frosting!! yummy!

4 comments:

thebensonator said...

so.... what book was it??

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

It sounds very nice your habit of reading.


So you know how to bake. Very good. I don't have that gift of knowing how to bake cakes but I like to try them. I will have to learn sometime. :)

God bless,

Gabriela. :)

Stephanie said...

I love when I stay up and read...well, until the morning when I have to wake up!
So what book was it?